Also known for his stage name BB Ki Vines, Bhuvan Bam is a YouTuber, comedian, songwriter from Delhi. Recently, he joined One Mic Stand, by Sapan Verma a show on Amazon, where they train politicians, musicians, youtubers and so on for stand-up comedy, they are trained and tutored by top comedians.
Bhuvan Bam was trained and he performed under the mentorship of non other than Zakir Khan. He is the first Indian YouTuber to reach 10 million subscribers and has won three YouTube awards, as his main aim is to keep content as relatable and funny for his audience.
When it comes to styling let his Instagram do all the talking for us all and we will see it to ourselves that being a comedian and basically all-rounder at whatever he does, he is true fashion goals and a fashionista.
He keeps his insta feed up to date with all his costumes. Whatever he wears there’s no fashion faux pas making it most iconic attire and here are a few of his pictures that will truly leave you all lost for words.
Who could have thought wearing a double shirt would be that rocking.
Also, one of his resent pictures is to kill wearing simple yet elegant casuals. His hair also gives us actual goals.
10 Times Homeboy Bhuvan Bam Proved That His Style Game Is As Epic As His Humour
Amidst all the laughter, however, one thing that most of his fans don’t quite notice is his other avatar – that of a fashion-forward, uber stylish man. We, however, did. Don’t believe us? Here are 10 pictures that establish our claim.
1. Look at him being all dapper in a classy black suit. Desi Orlando Bloom much?
2. Ranveer, you have competition. (Bhuvan thinks so to).
3. Comedian or Fashion Blogger? It looks like the latter for sure.
4. Brown leather always goes with checks. But long hair brings perfection to the combo.
5. Snakeskin, suede, and smoulder. Grab a chair, ladies.
6. Blue blazer and pink tie. We trust you to bring the best of both worlds together, BB.
7. When the brooding boy next door puts on a denim jacket, fairy tales start. You know you agree.
8. He now has his official merchandise which he poetically christened ‘Sahi Khel Gaya’.
9. Every man needs a Disney T-Shirt, and make it Donald Duck for best results.
10. When he’s not busy making parody videos for other weddings, he practices being a dapper AF groom himself.
Sahi khel gaye, BB!
Don’t you think it is true? Let us know in comments down below…