AYU Official (Indian Youtube Community) :- Amit Bhadana is one of the most successful YouTuber, no doubt highly overrated as well.
Here is few reasons his channel is getting huge views.
- The first reason is most obvious one, he has more than 20 million subscribers.
- His videos goes in YouTube Trending (Homepage) so many people who haven’t subscribed his channel watch there.
- There is a lot of channels that provide you non-veg (abusive) comedy like BB Ki Vines, Ashish Chanchlani Vines, TVF, AIB but there is very less channel that will provide you fresh and healthy comedy for all types of audience, Amit is one of them.
- Huge population of India live in village, after coming jio most of the people are using internet there and on YouTube they don’t have many options. Village society is very different than Cities, Most of them don’t understand BB Ki Vines, Stand Up Comedy, TVF etc. So they watch Amit Bhadana which is easy to understand.
- YOUTUBE Algorithm Plays A Major Role In Making His Videos Viral, Due To Reach Of Jio In Every Corner And Increasing Number Of Youtube Users In Rural Areas.
- You will find many beautiful girls in his videos (thumbnail), many people just watch just because of them.
- He insults girls, show himself as villager such small thing impact big so people relate with it and find funny at same time.
- He has good engagement on facebook page.
- Amit Bhadana’s Catchy One Liners Creates An Impact On The Mass Audiences.
- Last But Not The Least His Team.
Some other points which make his video to gain so many views :
- He is smart in choosing good topic for videos.
- Haryana people support is an extra edge.
- Lack of good channel in India
- He uses catchy and funny dialogue/rhyme. (BTW, I don’t like)
- Video and Sound quality is very good.
- He has very good team.
- Riya Mavi
Please let us know your opinion below in the comment section.
Thank You for Reading this article.
Check out our other Articles related to Bio/Wiki, Family, Income, Videos and More!!!
Stay Connected with us for more Bio/Wiki, News and Updates of Indian Youtube Community.