AYU Official (Indian Youtube Community) : How can someone think at the age of 10 that he is to become YouTuber? But Ajey Nagar is a name that has shown this to do. The YouTube channel, which has more than 10 million subscribers and 3 million on instagram, CarryMinati is today the fastest growing YouTube channel. Ajey Nagar’s channel was first named CarryDeol on which Ajey used to comment in the voice of Sunny Deol while playing the video game. Although Minati means Prayer in the Telugu language when asked about the meaning of his channel in an interview, he did not specify any reason, just because someone suggests this name on Facebook, he liked the name Kept it.
His channel started getting success when he made a roasting video on Bhuvan Bam. After that, he uploaded a similar kind of seven videos on his channel, on which he received Lakhs of views. After some time, Ajey collaborated with Nazar Battu Productions, which also benefited his channel.
|Real name||Ajey Nagar|
|Famous for||Roasting, Gamer, Singing|
|Profession||Youtuber and Steamer.|
|Also known for||Social Media Influencer and YouTuber|
|Age||20 years (as 2020)|
|Birthday Date||12th June, 1999|
|Current City||Delhi, India|
|School||Delhi Public School|
|College||Did Not Attend|
|Educational Qualification||Senior Secondary|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 Inches|
Waist: 33 Inches
Biceps: 12 Inches
|Siblings||Yash Nagar (Wily Frenzy) Elder Brother|
Girls, Affairs and More
Ajey’s name has also been associated with Pardesi Girl (Falguni), which is a YouTuber. When asked about Ajey in an interview, he told that “he had made some comment on one of her videos. On which Falguni (Pardesi Girl) also reacted. People who saw that and think there are some among them “. Though the same In the interview he told that there is nothing like the love between them.
Like other children, Ajey liked to study and play sports, video games, YouTube, and play as well in his childhood. When Ajey was around 10 years old he loves to play Video games and one day suddenly he made a Youtube channel named STeaLThFeArzZ and he started putting videos such as Gameplays, Football Tricks, and PC Tutorials. Because of putting different types of videos, the view of his channel was negligible. But he did not care whether people were liking his videos or not. In 2014, he made another channel, named CarryDeol, by following his passion. On which Ajey Nagar plays the video game and commentates in the voice of Sunny Deol. People find it quite different, but no video did not cross the record of 1 lakh views.
Because of spending too much time on YouTube, his mind began to feel less in studies. So his parents were worried about his exams because he was in 10th class.
But he wants something so he decided that he will give their full time to YouTube and Ajey has passed his 10th examination from Delhi Public School, Faridabad.
At the moment Ajey Nagar is putting his full focus on his channel CarryMinati. For this reason, he has continued with the IGNOU with Arts.
Bhuvan Bam Income and Net Worth : Click Here!!!
Career and Youtube Background
CarryMinati watching videos on YouTube in 2008-09. He watches football tutorials on Youtube. And from this, Ajey inspired to create his first channel on youtube. he created his channel named “Stealth Fearzz” in this channel he was uploads videos on football tricks. In Stealth Fearzz channel he published 22 videos, but in this channel, he was not gating good response, because of his knowledge and experience not batter from other YouTubers.
After, Stealth Fearzz he has created a new channel named Addicted A1. in this channel he was creating gaming videos with his commentary. Also, he tried to making mimicry videos of Shah Rukh Khan and Sunny Deol in the commentary to make his videos more entertaining.
Because there was a small audience for the videos of this type. After, Carry was created another channel named “Leafyishere“, in this channel he uploading videos on gameplay roasting. With this channel, carry have the knowledge and experience on youtube.
With this knowledge and experience, he was changed channel name in 2015, Leafyishere to CarryDeol. He making Sunny Deol voice mimicry videos on the gameplay and Increased her audience. And finally, he changed her channel name to CarryMinati
How Carry becomes a Famous on Youtube
Carry was created a video on BB KI VINES (Bhuvan Bam) on Jun 21, 2016 “Making Money With BB KI VINES” this video over 5.5 Million views with this video Carry becomes famous on youtube
Strikes on CarryMinati YouTube Channel:
Though his age is small his name is included today in India’s top YouTuber. But there was a time when his channel CarryMinati was on the verge of closure. Bhim Niroula, a Nepali singer, had a strike of 2 strikes and one strike from Baap of Bakchod. After making a lot of request from Ajey, both of them again withdrew their Strikes. At this critical time, his viewers also helped him to save his channel. Now Ajey uploads videos to his channel only after thinking about it so that there is no problem again.
- Tau − Ajey voice-overs an old man which hThe character “Tau”.e has named Tau. Tau has appeared in many of Carry’s videos and is a loved character by his audience. His mustache moves whenever he speaks.
- Mohit − Ajey claims that a boy named Mohit lives with him and at the end of every video, he orders Mohit to start the outro music. Mohit is another loved character by his audience.
- Mundal − Ajey makes the voice of a small kid. The kid gets annoyed whenever someone is not able to recognize his name the first time. He was first seen in the video “Rap Star On Peak” and since then has appeared once in every 2−3 videos.
- Abhijeet Dalal − Ajey often enacts a regular man known as Abhijeet Dalal who comments on the subject being roasted.
- Yo Yo Bantai Rapper − Ajey played the role of a cringy rap artist in his video success story of a cringe pop artist.
Ajey is always looking for funny and strange people to roast in his videos. He once stumbled upon Hero Alom, a Bangladeshi Facebook celebrity who dances in his videos. Hero Alom is extremely underweight, making him look quite strange. Ajey made three videos on him and his most viewed video − “THE CLOSEST HUMAN TO GOD” is a roast of Hero Alom’s music video, which has gained over 7 million views since.
A cringy rapper Carry has made fun of in his videos. He also uses a clip of Avi’s “Yeah” in several of his videos. He was once threatened by the rapper himself on Facebook, which Carry has mentioned in one of his videos and stated that Avi should leave this topic alone and as for the video, it will remain up on his channel. He had roasted two of Avi’s videos called “Katta mere haath mein” and “New generation rap”, which instantly made a lot of views on YouTube.
The famous cringy pop artist with a high pitched voice that was badly roasted by CarryMinati on his video, titled, “Aunty ki Ghanti”, which became the cringiest song in India. It was basically a song about him liking a woman way older than him. He edited a scene in slow-motion of Omprakash in his video of him, showing Omprakash making a weird noise that sounds like “eeeeeeeeeeahhh”. That video went viral in India and other countries.
The Queen of the cringe pop industry, Dhinchak Pooja, created several ear-bleeding songs which were later featured in CarryMinati’s videos. She was roasted many times by Carry along the span of four videos, but that did not stop her from making cringy pop songs. Someone had to end this battle, so Carry forfeited.
This cringy Pakistani artist was roasted twice by Carry for his two songs “Eye To Eye” and “Mankind Angel”. He was roasted for his ever-changing expressions in his videos.
The Nepalese cringe factor was roasted for his two songs, titled, “Sunday Morning Love you” and “Cancerous Tablet”. He also put a copyright claim on Carry’s video.
Vinay Mishra Was horribly roasted by Carry in his videos “Michael Jackson Has A New Life” and “Everyone Wants Katrina Cat”. He was described as a big and wiggly fish by Carry.
Carry’s Favorite Dialogs
- “Toh Kaise Hain Aap Log?” − Intro
- “Toh Shuru Karte Hain Bina Kisi Bakchodi Ke” − Before he plays a clip he wants to roast
- “Video Pasand Aayi Toh Like Maaro Na Ho Toh Yaar Subscribe Maaro” − Like and Subscribe/Outro
- “Uss Subscribe Button Pe Lath Phenkh Ke Maaro Mujhe Nahi Pata Bas Click Ho Jaana Chahiye” − Subscribe/Outro
Awards and Achievements
- Fan Fest 2017, which took place in Mumbai, had all the top YouTubers called. Among them, Ajey Nagar was also included, and Ajey was also the youngest person in the Fan Fest.
- Today, he has Silver and Gold buttons which were given him on 1 Lakh and 1 million subscribers in 2017. Which also shows the hard work of Ajey about his work.
- Carry’s channel has crossed 10 Million subscribers milestone and so far he has uploaded 160+ videos on his channel.
- ROASTING BB KI VINES is his first video that crossed the figure of 1 lakh views. On this video, Ajey had the rant and roast Indian YouTuber Bhuvan Bam.
- Ajey is also very active on social media. For this reason, more than 3 Million people follow him on Instagram. Apart from this, more than 1 Million people have also liked his Facebook page.
Amit Bhadana Net Worth : Click HERE!!!
Social Media Stats (April, 2020)
|Youtube||10.5 Million Subscribers||https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj22tfcQrWG7EMEKS0qLeEg|
|3.1 Million Followers||https://www.instagram.com/carryminati/?hl=en|
|670k M Likes and 750k Follow||https://www.facebook.com/CarryDeol/|
CarryMinati is a commentary channel that makes fun of other creators, so like many other channels of his kind, Carry started receiving copyright strikes from creators whose videos were roasted by Carry. Receiving three whole strikes from Baap Of Bakchod and Bhim Narula (a Nepali singer) after Carry made fun of his CANCEROUS TABLET.
Carry has also encountered copyright strikes from renowned Indian singer Baba Sehgal, known by the YouTube channel “THE NERDY GANGSTERS“. Carry has also received numerous threats from content creators he has encountered in the past.
Carry is also well known for being against reaction YouTubers and pranksters. He has made videos on popular reaction channels such as Pardesi Girl and Excited Indian, as well as making videos on prank channels like The Crazy Sumit and a few others. As of January 2017, he has stopped making videos on channels makes roast videos on music videos and rap artists.
Some of his own music videos include :
- Bantai rap − Balle Balle
- Starboys − The Weeknd
- Bahubali On Cycle (Bahubali Parody)
- Ae Rupali (Success Story Of A Cringe Pop Artist)
- Charas Ganja (Success Story Of A Cringe Pop Artist)
- Bye PewDiePie – A diss-track regarding the Great Subscriber War
- Trigger – A song dedicated to hardworking emerging citizens
CarryMinati Salary and Net Worth
Estimate Monthly Income – 225,000 to 3,500,000 Indian Rupees.
Ajey Nagar leads a sumptuous life with his parents in India. According to online sources, he would earn a surprising salary. In addition, he also earns a good amount of money on YouTube. Its net worth would be greater than millions of dollars. In addition to singing, he also enjoys photography and traveling.
|Net Worth in 2020||Will update soon|
|Earnings in 2020||Will update soon|
|Income Source||Youtube, Acting|
|Annual Salary||will update soon|
What is the meaning of Carryminati?
Peoples also searching for the meaning of CarryMinati but accrording to ajey nagar their is “I have given this name because I like it. It doesn’t have any meaning.”
Note: the following dates are according to SocialBlade. Dates may vary by ~1 day (2 days if you live outside of North America) due to differences in time zones.
- 1 million subscribers: May 3, 2017.
- 2 million subscribers: October 29, 2017.
- 3 million subscribers: April 16, 2018.
- 4 million subscribers: August 21, 2018.
- 5 million subscribers: December 11, 2018.
- 6 million subscribers: February 20, 2019.
- 7 million subscribers: June 4, 2019.
- 10 million subscribers: 27 February, 2020
|Favourite Actors||Salman Khan, Ranbir Singh|
|Favourite Actresses||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Filmmakers||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||Not Available|
|Favourite Fashion Brands||Not Available|
- The first launch of Carry Minati on YouTube was ‘COD Ghosts’. It has gained popularity very young since 2008.
- In 2010, he started to create his own “StealthFearzz” channel (When he was in class 6th), mainly related to tutorials and football He was inspired to create his own channel by watching soccer tutorials on YouTube.
- In 2014, he created another channel, “Addicted a1”, which is related to games with his own comment.
- In 2015, he changed the name of his channel to “CarryDeol”, where he posted games where he started commenting similar to those of Sunny Deol. After reaching a certain popularity, he changed the name of his channel back to “CarryMinati” in 2015, his channel got Hughes success, which was not expected by Ajey.
In addition to gaining popularity, Ajay Nagar (Carry Minati) has also won many dear ones, because of the person he is. He inspires a lot of people. Explore and know such young souls.
- When he started making roasts and rants of popular videos, people started liking his videos as well. Inspiration to do so was found by American YouTuber Leafyishere.
- On May 31, 2016, Ajey uploaded the “ROASTING BB KI VINES” video in which he roasted popular Indian YouTuber Bhuvan Bam and his channel BB Ki Vines. The video soon went viral and trending on youtube.
- He is also known for making his own rap music videos, often parodic and satirical of the “bakchod” artists he mocks in his content.
- Ajey has appeared in multiple collaboration videos such as the Raj Jones interview and Nazar Battu Productions.
- He is always looking for funny and strange people to roast in his videos. His notable victims are Hero Alom, Avi Gujjar, Omprakash Mishra, Dhinchak Pooja and Bhim Narula.
Follow us on Instagram for more updates, news and memes
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/all_youtube_updates2.0/